For full information about membership, leagues, league admission rules, and fees for the 2017/2018 season, and for a printable membership application form, please download the registration package:
2017/2018 Member Registration Package (PDF): Click here to download
Returning Members: Log into the member's area of the website. There will be a link at the top that will take you to the registration.
2017/2018 Membership Levels and Dues
(The curling season runs from early Oct through early April)
1. Includes applicable $19.95 OCA fee. 2. Volunteer for a minimum of 5 hours during the season to have your deposit returned.
Instalment Plan Option
You can pay your fees in one, two, three, four or five equal instalments with post-dated cheques. When registering on-line, you can pay your first instalment with your credit card. The remainder of your instalments must be paid separately by post-dated cheques, all submitted by Sept 30, 2017.
Important Registration Dates
- Thursday August 31, 2017
- Membership applications and fees are due for returning members. After this date, a $40.00 late payment fee will be charged on outstanding dues. Not applicable to new members.
In social leagues, priority will be given to returning players in each league until this date. Afterwards, leagues will be filled on a first-come-first-served basis. In Team leagues, priority will be given to returning teams in each league. Skips must reserve a berth by this date. Teams must have at least three registered players. After this date, any empty slots will be filled by teams on the waiting list.
- Saturday September 30, 2017
- If you made a first instalment payment online, all remaining payments must be submitted by post-dated cheques. A further fee of $20.00 will charged on any outstanding membership dues and curling privileges will be suspended until payment of all outstanding dues is received. Not applicable to new members.
- Friday December 15th, 2017
- Fees are due for Winter session only members.