2023/24 Membership Information
Registration for the 2023/24 season is now open!
Returning Members: Log into the member's area of the website. Click on the Register Now button to begin the sign up process. Returning members must register by Sept 15 to hold their spots in leagues and avoid late fees.
2023/24 Member Registration Package (PDF): Click here to download
2023/24 Membership Types and Dues
(The curling season runs from early October through early April.)
1. Includes applicable OCA fee. 2. Volunteer for a minimum of five (5) hours during the season to have your deposit returned.
Link to our Refund Policy
The following forms are included in the online registration and the membership package, and must be completed and signed by all members and guest curlers before participating in any on-ice activities:
1) Informed Consent & Assumption of Risk (updated July 2022)
2) Rowan's Law - Acknowledgement of Review of Concussion Awareness Resource
3) Rowan's Law - Concussion Code of Conduct for Curlers and Parents
4) Rowan's Law - Concussion Code of Conduct for Coaches and Trainers (if applicable)
1) Pay the full amount online when registering.
2) Pay 50% of your balance online when registering, with the remainder due on January 15th (December 15th for half season memberships).
3) Pay by cheque. Pay your fees in one, two, three, four or five equal instalments with post-dated cheques only. You must enclose the Instalment schedule form with your cheques.
Important Registration Dates
- September 15, 2023
- Membership applications and fees are due for returning members. After this date, a $40.00 late payment fee will be charged on outstanding dues. Not applicable to new members.
- In social leagues, priority will be given to returning players in each league until this date. Afterwards, leagues will be filled on a first-come-first-served basis.
- In Team leagues, priority will be given to returning teams in each league. Skips must reserve a berth by this date. Teams must have at least three registered players. After this date, any empty slots will be filled by teams on the waiting list.
- October 1, 2023
- A further fee of $20.00 will charged on any outstanding membership dues and curling privileges will be suspended until payment of all outstanding dues is received. Not applicable to new members.
- December 15th, 2023
- Fees are due for Winter session only members.