For full information about membership, leagues, league admission rules, and fees for the 2018/2019 season, and for a printable membership application form, please download the registration package:
2018/2019 Member Registration Package (PDF): Click here to download
Returning Members: Log into the member's area of the website. There will be a link at the top that will take you to the registration.
2018/2019 Membership Levels and Dues
(The curling season runs from early Oct through early April)
1. Includes applicable $19.95 OCA fee. 2. Volunteer for a minimum of 5 hours during the season to have your deposit returned.
Instalment Plan Option
You can pay your fees in one, two, three, four or five equal instalments with post-dated cheques only. You must enclose the Instalment schedule form with your cheques.
Important Registration Dates
- Friday August 31, 2018
- Membership applications and fees are due for returning members. After this date, a $40.00 late payment fee will be charged on outstanding dues. Not applicable to new members.
In social leagues, priority will be given to returning players in each league until this date. Afterwards, leagues will be filled on a first-come-first-served basis. In Team leagues, priority will be given to returning teams in each league. Skips must reserve a berth by this date. Teams must have at least three registered players. After this date, any empty slots will be filled by teams on the waiting list.
- Sunday September 30, 2018
- A further fee of $20.00 will charged on any outstanding membership dues and curling privileges will be suspended until payment of all outstanding dues is received. Not applicable to new members.
- Saturday December 15th, 2018
- Fees are due for Winter session only members.